|last updated: 20190509a|
|(c) 2004-19 Curtis Systems Software P.C.|
Embedded and time-critical Systems
These include systems that have had the following components/characteristics:
- Extensive 25 years of experience using different platforms, such as Linux, Unix, Sun, OS2, eComStation, and many other environments.
- Heavy duty equipment, off highway vehicles, mass transit and locomotives, telephony, cartography, aerospace, refrigeration/air conditioning, and others.
- HARDWARE: PowerPc chips, Intel chips, Texas instruments chips and DSPs, custom ASIC chips, Dialogic, NMS, etc.
- Development tools: ICEs, DVMS, BOBs, PROMICE, Oscilloscopes, counters, generators, etc.
- Technologies: Multithreading code, dual processors, JVMs.